The Land Group (TLG) of Cushman & Wakefield is a team of specialized real estate experts with extensive experience in disposition and consulting services for large land-based assets.
We are unique among our competitors in our ability to offer a comprehensive understanding of complex land, agricultural, development, and energy properties while leveraging the global platform provided by Cushman & Wakefield.
TLG has successfully provided solutions to many owners and users of unique land holdings that have included farm and productive agriculture lands, ranches, vineyards and wineries, conservation lands, solar and wind power generation projects, subdivisions, and many others.
Download our Team Brochure
Sold! - Bixler Farms
- 1,347± Acre farm in California’s San Joaquin – Sacramento River Delta
- Highly desirable permanent plantings including, walnuts, wine grape vineyards, and blueberries
- Hundreds of acres of open cropping land that may be plantable to permanent crops
- Supporting improvements that include packing and cooling facilities, farm equipment, a manager’s house, and more
Sold! - The Burns Tract
- 4,239 acres of farmland in the San Joaquin – Sacramento River Delta
- Abundant irrigation water via riparian water rights to the Middle River
- Extremely fertile Class II and III soils
- Productive history of diverse crops
Cushman & Wakefield’s global real estate platform has allowed the professionals of TLG to leverage their expertise and deliver optimal solutions to a number of clients across a wide array of property types.
Our case studies highlight some of those successes.